Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Taking Back Dominion


Men, I would like to tell you that I have all of the answers, but the truth is that I struggle in certain areas. I would love to say that I am the perfect father, but I find myself in need of improvement daily.

I would love to say that I have been a perfect husband, but I have failed at marriage and as the leader and the head, the responsibility of that failure begins with me. It is not about placing blame or assigning fault, it is about understanding your role and the responsibility associated with it.

It is time for us to rise up and live in our Divine design. It is time to take hold of our purpose and move toward our destiny with a determination that refuses to relinquish any ground to wayward thinking and selfish ambition.

It is time to rise up. Dr. Rick Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment